Divine Love Answer:
1. Attend events & participate during them.
2. Stay after and just chit chat, even if it’s just about the test you’re scared to take case they teach is rough.
3. Get to know me & my ships.
4. Be yourself! Don’t be fake or we’ll know.
5. Discretely, face to face, express your interest.
For me & my chapter: we are very social & open! We like to get to know people and what they like to do on campus, so if you’re only gonna come talk to us about joining, for US, that’s not the way to do it. Remember that if Greek members don’t know you & what you’re doing on campus, then we can’t exactly envision you being a part of our organization.Get to know the members on campus, make your presence known, keep your reputation up, use discretion, and be yourself.